Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest Photo Ever

Ioana Moldovan: I picked this photo because i thought the Koala was cute and that the man was more than likely saved it form a fire is interesting. No there wasn't much about the composition of the photo that made me gravitate to it. I think this photo made the top 40 photos ever because it proves that man kind makes an effort to help the species we live with.



Associated Press: I picked this photo because i thought it was empowering to see the winners of the olympics hold up their arms in victory. Yes, I likes how the photo was captured from a top angle, like looking down on the olympians. I think this photo made the top 40 photos ever because it makes a statement and is a symbol for never giving up.

Mark Pardew: I picked this photo because I thought the idea of a little romanian boy giving a heart to the police is a refreshing idea of our world today. I like the composition of the bottom separate photo because its angled from almost the child's point of view. I think this photo made the top 40 photos ever because is symbolizes the love children and people give to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment