Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection

1.) The challenges i encountered while trying to take these photos were getting the kids to not look at the camera every time i took a picture. Also students would ask me to take random photos of them that didn't apply to rules i was trying to follow for the photos and it was frustrating.

2.) The technical aspects of photography that i found myself think the most about was framing because i was constantly trying to make sure i had all in the photo that i needed and captured everything in the scene.

3.) Now that i know some basic rules of photography I would have thought of all the rules needed and try to find that specifically going on in academic and then capture the scene rather just think of what i need and take any photos of things i thought would like nice.

4.) The things I would do the same would be capturing the photos as well as i could by thinking of the best angle and what would apply best to the rules.

5.) I think the next time i go out the easiest rule to achieve will be simplicity because theres so many things around the school that are simple and its not much technical work to take a simple photo.

6.) I think the hardest rule to capture will be the rule of thirds because its difficult to find a well scene and off center the subject.

7.) The rule I'm not totally clear on is the rule of thirds and I can try to do more research on the rule and practice taking more pictures using the rule of thirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment