Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academics Shoot

Framing:
1.) I believe i followed the rule well because the guy in the middle is perfectly centered in between the other two students clearly showing framing.
2.) The subject of the photo is the guy in the white shirt, centered in between the two students.
3.) I think its clear to people looking at my photo what the subject because the guy is centered so well in the students that its easy to tell he's the main focus.
4.) I believe i followed the rule well, but i could have focused the camera more on the guy so its a more clear picture on the main guy.
Lines:
1.) I followed the rule to the extent it needed to be followed because there are clear lines of the girls standing in rows.
2.) The subject of this photo is the girls standing in separate lines.
3.) I think its clear to the people looking at the photo what the subject is because the only thing in the photo is the girls and the rule is lines so all you have to look at is the girls and the lines they create.
4.) For this photo i could have centered the photo on one row of the girls so there isn't space and you can really focus your eyes on the lines created.
Simplicity:
1.) I followed the rule well because there is simplicity in the girl and the blank wall behind her.
2.) The subject of this photo is the girl sitting against a blank wall.
3.) I believe its clear to people looking at my photo what the subject us because the only object that draws the eye is the girl sitting and she's the subject.
4.) I could have taken the photo from a different angle so the stool next her wasn't in the picture and you would just see the girl.
Rule of 3rd:
1.) I followed the rule enough for it to count, because the girl in the left corner of the photo is the subject but the picture goes out from there so you look at her drawing as well.
2.) The subject of the photo is the girl in the left corner, and she's the subject because she's the student doing the work but because this is the rule of thirds she is off center.
3.) I think this photo might be difficult for people to figure out what the subject is because they may believe the subject is the drawing but really its the girl.
4.) I could have pulled the camera to the left a bit more and you would see the girl better and focus your eyes more on her than the artwork.
Balance:
1.) I followed the rule not as well as i could but it counts because all the students in the class balance out the picture and everything in it.
2.) The subject of this photo is the students in the picture, theres no direct student as the subject but rather the class as a whole.
3.) I think it might be a little difficult for people looking because they may think theres a specific subject but really its just the class and all the students in the class.
4.) I could have angled the photo to where the students are placed more throughout the classroom.
Merging:
1.) I followed the rule well, because there is merging in the students in the front row, and the guy in a gray shirt is merging with the guy in the red shirt closest to the camera.
2.) The subject of the photo is the students in the room and how they all sort of combine into a jumble of shirts and bodies.
3.) I think its difficult for people to know what the subject is because the picture could be focusing on anything but its suppose to be focusing on the merging of the students.
4.) I could have moved my body a bit more and tried to make the students look like almost a blob and that would have created the depiction of merging much more.





No comments:

Post a Comment